This information is part of the Modelica Standard Library maintained by the Modelica Association.
This package contains electric machine models and components for modeling these machines.
Limitations and assumptions:
- number of phases (of induction machines) is limited to 3, therefore definition as a constant m=3
- phase symmetric windings as well as symmetry of the whole machine structure
- all values are used in physical units, no scaling to p.u. is done
- only basic harmonics (in space) are taken into account
- waveform (with respect to time) of voltages and currents is not restricted
- constant parameters, i.e., no saturation, no skin effect
You may have a look at a short summary of space phasor theory at https://www.haumer.at/refimg/SpacePhasors.pdf
- generalizing space phasor theory to m phases with arbitrary spatial angle of the coils
- generalizing space phasor theory to arbitrary number of windings and winding factor of the coils
- MachineModels: other machine types
- effects: saturation, skin-effect, ...
In memoriam Prof. Hans Kleinrath (1928-03-07 - 2010-04-05)