This information is part of the Modelica Standard Library maintained by the Modelica Association.
- Function visc_dTp implements a function to compute the industrial formulation of the
dynamic viscosity of water as a function of density and temperature.
The details are described in the document visc.pdf.
- Function cond_dTp implements a function to compute the industrial formulation of the thermal conductivity of water as
a function of density, temperature and pressure. Important note: Obviously only two of the three
inputs are really needed, but using three inputs speeds up the computation and the three variables are known in most models anyways.
The inputs d,T and p have to be consistent.
The details are described in the document surf.pdf.
- Function surfaceTension implements a function to compute the surface tension between vapour
and liquid water as a function of temperature.
The details are described in the document thcond.pdf.
Version Info and Revision history
Authors: Hubertus Tummescheit and Jonas Eborn
- First implemented: October, 2002
by Hubertus Tummescheit
Ideon Science Park
SE-22370 Lund, Sweden
- Initial version: October 2002