This information is part of the Modelica Standard Library maintained by the Modelica Association.
Version 0.87, 2004-06-23
- Included in Modelica standard library 2.0 Beta 1 with the new block connectors.
Changed all the references to the block connectors and the Logical library
Version 0.86, 2004-06-20
- New components "Alternative" and "Parallel" for alternative and
parallel execution paths.
- A step has now a vector of input and output connectors in order
that multiple connections to and from a step are possible
- Removed components "AlternativeSplit", "AlternativeJoin",
"ParallelSplit" and "ParallelJoin" since the newly introduced
components ("Alternative", "Parallel", vector connectors of steps)
have the same modeling power but are safer and more convenient.
- Removed the timer in a step (attach instead Logical.Timer to
the "active" port of a "StepWithSignal" component). Note, that in
most cases it is more convenient and more efficient to use the
built-in timer of a transition.
- Component "StepInitial" renamed to "InitialStep".
- New component "Timer" within sublibrary Logical.
- Updated and improved documentation of the library.
Version 0.85, 2004-06-17
- Renamed "MacroStep" to "CompositeStep" and the ports of the MacroStep
from "abort" to "suspend" and "history" to "resume".
- Nested "CompositeStep" components are supported, based on the
experimental feature of nested inner/outer components
introduced by Dymola. This means that CompositeSteps can
be suspended and resumed at every level.
- New example "Examples.ShowExceptions" to demonstrate the new
feature of nested CompositeSteps.
- New package "Logical". It contains all components of
ModelicaAdditions.Blocks.Logical, but with new block connectors
and nicer icons. Additionally, logical blocks are also added.
- Improved icons for several components of the StateGraph library.
Version 0.83, 2004-05-21
- The "abort" and "history" connectors are no longer visible in the
diagram layer of a CompositeStep since it is not allowed to connect
to them in a CompositeStep.
- Made the diagram/icon size of a CompositeStep smaller (from 200/-200 to
- Improved icons for "SetBoolean/SetInteger/SetReal" components.
- Renamed "ParameterReal" to "SetRealParameter".
Version 0.82, 2004-05-18
Implemented a first version that is provided to other people.