This information is part of the Modelica Standard Library maintained by the Modelica Association.
A Modelica main package should be compliant with the UsersGuide stated in this documentation:
- Conventions of the Modelica code
- Consistent HTML documentation UsersGuide
- Structure to be provided by a main package
- User's Guide
- Examples containing models demonstrating the usage of the library.
- Components -- in case of a complex library a more detailed structure can be established.
- Interfaces containing connectors and partial models.
- Types containing type, enumeration and choice definitions.
- These packages should appear in the listed order.