• ParaRevolute4[cnum, axis1, axis2, dist] constrains axis1 to lie dist units away from, and parallel to axis2. Further, the origin of axis1 is constrained to lie directly adjacent to the origin of axis2.
• ParaRevolute4 constrains four degrees of freedom.
• ParaRevolute4 models a pair of hinges with parallel axes and a specified offset distance separating the two axes.
• ParaRevolute4 becomes singular if the separation distance is zero; use Revolute5.
• The first two equations in ParaRevolute4 constrain axis1 and axis2 to be parallel, the third constrains the origins of the two axes to be adjacent, and the fourth constrains the separation distance to be equal to dist.
• See also: OrthoRevolute4, Cylindrical4, SetConstraints, SysCon.