As of Version 10, most of the functionality of the Combinatorica package is built into the Wolfram System. >>
assigns the labels in l to edges of g.
- SetEdgeLabels functionality is now available in the built-in Wolfram Language function EdgeLabels.
- To use , you first need to load the Combinatorica Package using Needs["Combinatorica`"].
- If l is shorter than the number of edges in g, then labels get assigned cyclically.
- If l is longer than the number of edges in g, then the extra labels are ignored.
- Computation on Graphs
- Discrete Mathematics
- Displaying Graphs
- Graph Construction & Representation
- Graph Operations and Modifications
- Graph Properties
- Graph Properties & Measurements
- Graphs and Matrices
- Graphs & Networks
- Graph Visualization
- Mathematical Data Formats
- Statistical Analysis
- Social Network Analysis