As of Version 10, most of the functionality of the Combinatorica package is built into the Wolfram System. >>
constructs a shortest-path spanning tree rooted at v, so that a shortest path in graph g from v to any other vertex is a path in the tree.
- ShortestPathSpanningTree functionality is now available in the built-in Wolfram Language function FindSpanningTree.
- To use , you first need to load the Combinatorica Package using Needs["Combinatorica`"].
- An option Algorithm that takes on the values Automatic, Dijkstra, or BellmanFord is provided. This allows a choice between Dijkstra's algorithm and the Bellman–Ford algorithm.
- The default is Algorithm->Automatic. In this case, depending on whether edges have negative weights and depending on the density of the graph, the algorithm chooses between BellmanFord and Dijkstra.
- Graph Algorithms
- Graphs & Networks
- Graph Visualization
- Computation on Graphs
- Graph Construction & Representation
- Graphs and Matrices
- Graph Properties & Measurements
- Graph Operations and Modifications
- Statistical Analysis
- Social Network Analysis
- Graph Properties
- Mathematical Data Formats
- Discrete Mathematics