As of Version 10, most of the functionality of the Combinatorica package is built into the Wolfram System. >>
displays a row of graphs.
displays a two-dimensional table of graphs.
- ShowGraphArray functionality is now available in the built-in Wolfram Language function Graph.
- To use ShowGraphArray, you first need to load the Combinatorica Package using Needs["Combinatorica`"].
- ShowGraphArray accepts all the options accepted by ShowGraph, and the user can also provide the option GraphicsSpacing->d.
- Displaying Graphs
- Graph Construction and Representations
- Graphs & Networks
- Graph Visualization
- Computation on Graphs
- Graph Construction & Representation
- Graphs and Matrices
- Graph Properties & Measurements
- Graph Operations and Modifications
- Statistical Analysis
- Social Network Analysis
- Graph Properties
- Mathematical Data Formats
- Discrete Mathematics