As of Version 10, most of the functionality of the Combinatorica package is built into the Wolfram System. >>
displays the graph g.
is obsolete and it is currently identical to ShowGraph[g].
- ShowGraph functionality is now available in the built-in Wolfram Language function Graph.
- To use ShowGraph, you first need to load the Combinatorica Package using Needs["Combinatorica`"].
- All options that affect the look of a graph can be specified as options in ShowGraph.
- The list of options are: VertexColor, VertexStyle, VertexNumber, VertexNumberColor, VertexNumberPosition, VertexLabel, VertexLabelColor, VertexLabelPosition, EdgeColor, EdgeStyle, EdgeLabel, EdgeLabelColor, EdgeLabelPosition, LoopPosition, and EdgeDirection.
- In addition, options of the Wolfram Language function Plot and options of the graphics primitive Arrow can also be specified here.
- If an option specified in ShowGraph differs from options explicitly set within a graph object, then options specified inside the graph object are used.
- Displaying Graphs
- Graph Construction and Representations
- Combinatorica Package
- Graphs & Networks
- Graph Visualization
- Computation on Graphs
- Graph Construction & Representation
- Graphs and Matrices
- Graph Properties & Measurements
- Graph Operations and Modifications
- Statistical Analysis
- Social Network Analysis
- Graph Properties
- Mathematical Data Formats
- Discrete Mathematics