As of Version 10, most of the functionality of the Combinatorica package is built into the Wolfram System. >>
is an option that allows the user to associate different sizes and shapes to vertices.
- VertexStyle functionality is now available in the built-in Wolfram Language function VertexSize.
- To use VertexStyle, you first need to load the Combinatorica Package using Needs["Combinatorica`"].
- A disk is the default shape.
- VertexStyle can be set as part of the graph data structure and it can be used in ShowGraph.
- Displaying Graphs
- Combinatorica Package
- Graphs & Networks
- Graph Visualization
- Computation on Graphs
- Graph Construction & Representation
- Graphs and Matrices
- Graph Properties & Measurements
- Graph Operations and Modifications
- Statistical Analysis
- Social Network Analysis
- Graph Properties
- Mathematical Data Formats
- Discrete Mathematics