As of Version 10, most of the functionality of the Combinatorica package is built into the Wolfram System. >>
is an option that allows the user to associate different colors to vertex labels.
- VertexLabelColor functionality is now available in the built-in Wolfram Language function VertexLabelStyle.
- To use VertexLabelColor, you first need to load the Combinatorica Package using Needs["Combinatorica`"].
- Black is the default color.
- VertexLabelColor can be set as part of the graph data structure or in ShowGraph.
- Displaying Graphs
- Graphs & Networks
- Graph Visualization
- Computation on Graphs
- Graph Construction & Representation
- Graphs and Matrices
- Graph Properties & Measurements
- Graph Operations and Modifications
- Statistical Analysis
- Social Network Analysis
- Graph Properties
- Mathematical Data Formats
- Discrete Mathematics