As of Version 10, most of the functionality of the Combinatorica package is built into the Wolfram System. >>
constructs an adjacency list representation for graph .
returns an adjacency list representation along with edge weights.
- ToAdjacencyLists functionality is now available in the built-in Wolfram Language function AdjacencyList.
- To use , you first need to load the Combinatorica Package using Needs["Combinatorica`"].
- An option called that takes on values All or can be given.
- Type->All is the default setting of the option, and this permits self-loops and multiple edges to be reported in the adjacency lists.
- deletes self-loops and multiple edges from the constructed adjacency lists.
- Graph Construction and Representations
- Graphs & Networks
- Graph Visualization
- Computation on Graphs
- Graph Construction & Representation
- Graphs and Matrices
- Graph Properties & Measurements
- Graph Operations and Modifications
- Statistical Analysis
- Social Network Analysis
- Graph Properties
- Mathematical Data Formats
- Discrete Mathematics