As of Version 10, most of the functionality of the Combinatorica package is built into the Wolfram System. >>
constructs a list of ordered pairs representing the edges of the graph .
- ToOrderedPairs functionality is now available in the built-in Wolfram Language function EdgeList.
- To use , you first need to load the Combinatorica Package using Needs["Combinatorica`"].
- If is undirected each edge is interpreted as two ordered pairs.
- An option called that takes on values or All can be used to affect the constructed representation.
- forces the removal of multiple edges and self-loops. Type->All keeps all information and is the default option.
- Graph Construction and Representations
- Graphs & Networks
- Graph Visualization
- Computation on Graphs
- Graph Construction & Representation
- Graphs and Matrices
- Graph Properties & Measurements
- Graph Operations and Modifications
- Statistical Analysis
- Social Network Analysis
- Graph Properties
- Mathematical Data Formats
- Discrete Mathematics