As of Version 10, most of the functionality of the Combinatorica package is built into the Wolfram System. >>
constructs a list of unordered pairs representing the edges of graph . Each edge, directed or undirected, results in a pair in which the smaller vertex appears first.
- ToUnorderedPairs functionality is now available in the built-in Wolfram Language function EdgeList.
- To use ToUnorderedPairs, you first need to load the Combinatorica Package using Needs["Combinatorica`"].
- An option called Type that takes on values All or Simple can be used, with All being the default value. Type->Simple ignores multiple edges and self-loops in .
- Graph Construction and Representations
- Graphs & Networks
- Graph Visualization
- Computation on Graphs
- Graph Construction & Representation
- Graphs and Matrices
- Graph Properties & Measurements
- Graph Operations and Modifications
- Statistical Analysis
- Social Network Analysis
- Graph Properties
- Mathematical Data Formats
- Discrete Mathematics