As of Version 10, most of the functionality of the Combinatorica package is built into the Wolfram System. >>
returns a vertex cover of the graph .
- VertexCover functionality is now available in the built-in Wolfram Language function FindVertexCover.
- To use VertexCover, you first need to load the Combinatorica Package using Needs["Combinatorica`"].
- An option Algorithm that can take on values Greedy, Approximate, or Optimum is allowed. The default setting is Algorithm->Approximate. Different algorithms are used to compute a vertex cover depending on the setting of the option Algorithm.
- Constructing Graphs
- Graphs & Networks
- Graph Visualization
- Computation on Graphs
- Graph Construction & Representation
- Graphs and Matrices
- Graph Properties & Measurements
- Graph Operations and Modifications
- Statistical Analysis
- Social Network Analysis
- Graph Properties
- Mathematical Data Formats
- Discrete Mathematics