As of Version 10, all the functionality of the GraphUtilities package is built into the Wolfram System. >>
finds the closeness centrality.
- ClosenessCentrality functionality is now available in the built-in Wolfram Language function ClosenessCentrality.
- To use , you first need to load the Graph Utilities Package using Needs["GraphUtilities`"].
- The closeness centrality of a vertex u is defined as the inverse of the sum of the distance from u to all other vertices. The closeness centrality of a vertex in a disconnected graph is based on the closeness centrality of the component where this vertex belongs.
- The following options can be given:
Weighted True whether edge weight is to be used in calculating distance Normalize False whether to normalize the output
- Computation on Graphs
- Discrete Mathematics
- Graph Construction & Representation
- Graph Operations and Modifications
- Graph Properties
- Graph Properties & Measurements
- Graphs and Matrices
- Graphs & Networks
- Graph Utilities Package
- Graph Visualization
- Mathematical Data Formats
- Statistical Analysis
- Social Network Analysis