gives the distance from source vertex s to target vertex t in the graph g.
gives the distance from s to all vertices of the graph g.
- GraphDistance[g,s,t] will give the length of the shortest path between s and t.
- The distance is Infinity when there is no path between s and t.
- For a weighted graph, the distance is the minimum of the sum of weights along any path between s and t.
- The following options can be given:
EdgeWeight Automatic weight for each edge Method Automatic method to use
- Possible Method settings include , , and .
Introduced in 2010