gives the matrix of distances between vertices for the graph g.
gives the matrix of distances between vertices of maximal distance d in the graph g.
uses rules vw to specify the graph g.
- GraphDistanceMatrix returns a SparseArray object or an ordinary matrix.
- The entries of the distance matrix dij give the shortest distance from vertex vi to vertex vj.
- The diagonal entries dii of the distance matrix are always zero.
- The entry dij is Infinity (∞) if there is no path from vertex vi to vertex vj.
- In GraphDistanceMatrix[g,d], an entry dij will be Infinity if there is no path from vertex vi to vertex vj in d steps or less.
- The vertices vi are assumed to be in the order given by VertexList[g].
- For a weighted graph, the distance is the minimum of the sum of weights along any path from vertex vi to vertex vj.
- The following options can be given:
EdgeWeight Automatic weight for each edge Method Automatic method to use
- Possible Method settings include "Dijkstra", "FloydWarshall", and "Johnson".