applies f to all range-r blocks in the specified array.
applies f to blocks with ranges r1, r2, … in successive dimensions.
applies f over blocks specified by the position of 1s in the array template.
Details and Options
- ArrayFilter[f,array,…] requires that array is full array to a certain depth.
- ArrayFilter[f,array,r] applies f to all overlapping blocks of elements in array.
- Both array and template can be SparseArray objects.
- With ArrayFilter[f,array,template], neighborhood elements corresponding to 0s of template are replaced with Missing before being passed to f.
- ArrayFilter has the option Padding, which specifies how neighborhoods should be formed at the edges of the array. The following settings can be used:
None returns a smaller array val use val for padding "Fixed" repeat edge elements (default) "Periodic" periodic in each dimension