prints with the numbers in expr given in base n.
- The maximum allowed base is 36. For bases larger than 10, additional digits are chosen from the letters a–z. »
- You can enter a number in an arbitrary base using base^^digits. »
- When a number in an arbitrary base is given in scientific notation, the exponent is still given in base 10. »
- You can mix BaseForm with NumberForm and related functions. »
- BaseForm acts as a "wrapper", which affects printing but not evaluation.
Examplesopen allclose all
Introduced in 1988