returns an image captured from the portion of the notebook nb that appears on your screen.
returns an image captured from the notebook in which the function is evaluated.
- The notebook nb must be specified by a NotebookObject and must currently be open.
- If nb is not the active notebook, nb is momentarily selected with SetSelectedNotebook.
- The image returned may be clipped if nb extends off the screen.
- CurrentNotebookImage is equivalent to CurrentNotebookImage[EvaluationNotebook].
- CurrentNotebookImage always shows a rectangular display area. Any pixels that lie outside the display areas for any screen are assigned a color specified by the setting for the option Background.
- Rasterize[nb] gives an image of the complete contents of a notebook, including parts that appear offscreen.
Examplesopen allclose all
Introduced in 2017