BUILT-IN WOLFRAM LANGUAGE SYMBOL
returns the possible combinations of the list of physical quantities that are dimensionless.
returns the possible combinations of the list of physical quantities that match the dimensions of physical quantity dim.
- Physical quantities can be valid QuantityVariable objects or physical quantity strings.
- dim can be a QuantityVariable object. It can also be a combination of QuantityVariable objects or their derivatives.
- Solutions are determined by the physical quantity components in unit dimensions purely mathematically and have no guarantee of physical significance.
- Physical dimensions include: , , , , , , , , , , , and .
- Dimensionless physical quantities will not be used in the solution.
- The following options can be given:
- GeneratedParameters takes the option None, which returns a list of parameter-free solutions.
- IncludeQuantities allows quantity values and constants to be included in the combinations.
- The setting for IncludeQuantities includes the quantities Quantity["BoltzmannConstant"], Quantity["ElectricConstant"], Quantity["GravitationalConstant"], Quantity["MagneticConstant"], Quantity["PlanckConstant"], and Quantity["SpeedOfLight"].
Determine the combination of physical quantities that are dimensionally equivalent to energy:
Find all combinations of physical quantities that result in a dimensionless expression:
Discover if a dimensionless expression is possible with a set of physical quantities:
Introduced in 2014