gives the nome q corresponding to the parameter m in an elliptic function.
- Mathematical function, suitable for both symbolic and numerical manipulation.
- EllipticNomeQ is related to EllipticK by .
- EllipticNomeQ[m] has a branch cut discontinuity in the complex m plane running from to .
- For certain special arguments, EllipticNomeQ automatically evaluates to exact values.
- EllipticNomeQ can be evaluated to arbitrary numerical precision.
- EllipticNomeQ automatically threads over lists.
Examplesopen allclose all
Introduced in 1996