finds communities in the graph g.
- FindGraphCommunities finds communities with many edges joining vertices of the same community and comparatively few edges joining vertices of different communities.
- FindGraphCommunities returns a list of communities , where each community is a list of vertices.
- The communities are ordered by their length, with the largest community first.
- FindGraphCommunities supports a Method option that specifies the detailed method to use.
- Possible settings for the Method option include:
"Modularity" modularity-based clustering "Centrality" centrality-based clustering "CliquePercolation" clique percolation-based clustering "Hierarchical" hierarchical-based clustering "Spectral" spectral-based clustering
- FindGraphCommunities works with undirected graphs, directed graphs, weighted graphs, multigraphs, and mixed graphs.
Introduced in 2012
(9.0)| Updated in 2014