BUILT-IN WOLFRAM LANGUAGE SYMBOL
This function has not been fully integrated into the long-term Wolfram Language, and is subject to change.
is an option for fractions that specifies the thickness of the line separating the numerator and denominator.
- A fraction can be created using Ctrl+/ or Insert ▶ Typesetting ▶ Fraction menu item.
- With the default setting FractionLine->Automatic, the fraction line has a thickness equal to the default thickness of a line in that font. This is the thickness, for example, of lines in the hyphen (-) and underscore (_) characters.
- With the setting FractionLine->None, the fraction line has zero thickness; in other words, it is invisible.
- With the setting FractionLine->k, the fraction line has a thickness k times the default value.
- For a selected fraction, FractionLine is set as an option of the FractionBox object, and applies only to the selection.
Introduced in 1996