gives the convolution of image with kernel ker.
- ImageConvolve[image,ker] by default gives an image of the same dimensions as image.
- ImageConvolve works with 2D and 3D binary, grayscale, or multichannel images, operating separately on each channel.
- The convolution kernel is given as a numerical matrix or as an image.
- ImageConvolve takes a Padding option. The default setting is Padding->"Fixed".
- With a setting Padding->None, ImageConvolve[image,ker] normally gives an image smaller than image.
- ImageConvolve operates separately on each channel in an image.
- ImageConvolve gives an image of a real type.
Introduced in 2008
(7.0)| Updated in 2012