gives the inverse Jacobi elliptic function .
- Mathematical function, suitable for both symbolic and numerical manipulation.
- gives the value of for which .
- InverseJacobiSD has branch cut discontinuities in the complex v plane with branch points at and infinity, and in the complex m plane with branch points at and infinity.
- The inverse Jacobi elliptic functions are related to elliptic integrals.
- For certain special arguments, InverseJacobiSD automatically evaluates to exact values.
- InverseJacobiSD can be evaluated to arbitrary numerical precision.
- InverseJacobiSD automatically threads over lists.
Introduced in 1988