gives the inverse transform using the wavelet wave.
gives the inverse transform from the wavelet coefficients specified by wind.
- InverseWaveletTransform computes the inverse transform of discrete forward transforms such as DiscreteWaveletTransform etc.
- The possible wavelets wave are the same as for the forward wavelet transforms.
- The default wave is Automatic, which is taken to be dwd["Wavelet"].
- The possible specifications for wind are the same as used by DiscreteWaveletData.
- The default wind is Automatic, which is taken to be dwd["BasisIndex"].
- InverseWaveletTransform[dwd,wave,wind] computes the inverse transform using only the wavelet coefficients specified by wind; other coefficients are set to be zero.
- The inverse transform works recursively by computing coefficients with wavelet index from coefficients with wavelet index .
- An explicit wind specification needs to be consistent. A wind specification is consistent if for each that is included no for is included.
- InverseWaveletTransform[dwd,wave,r] can be used to inverse transform the r lowest levels of the wavelet tree.
- The default level r is given by the number of refinement levels n in dwd. With a new DiscreteWaveletData object is returned with refinement levels.
DiscreteWaveletData representing modified wavelet image coefficients: