gives the k-edge-connected components of the graph g.
gives the k-edge-connected components that include at least one of the vertices , , .
uses rules to specify the graph g.
- KEdgeConnectedComponents is also known as k-edge components.
- KEdgeConnectedComponents returns a list of components , where each component is given as a list of vertices.
- The component generates a maximal k-edge-connected subgraph of g.
- For an undirected graph, the vertices u and v are in the same component if there are at least k edge-disjoint paths from u to v.
- For a directed graph, the vertices u and v are in the same component if there are at least k edge-disjoint directed paths from u to v and from v to u.