gives the k-vertex-connected components of the graph g.
gives the k-vertex-connected components that include at least one of the vertices , , … .
- KVertexConnectedComponents is also known as k-connected components.
- KVertexConnectedComponents returns a list of components , where each component is given as a list of vertices.
- The component generates a maximal k-vertex-connected subgraph of g.
- For an undirected graph, the vertices u and v are in the same component if there are at least k vertex-disjoint paths from u to v.
- For a directed graph, the vertices u and v are in the same component if there are at least k vertex-disjoint directed paths from u to v and from v to u.
Introduced in 2014