gives the connected components of the graph g.
gives the connected components that include at least one of the vertices , , … .
gives the connected components that include a vertex that matches the pattern patt.
uses rules to specify the graph g.
- ConnectedComponents returns a list of components , where each component is given as a list of vertices.
- For an undirected graph, the vertices u and v are in the same component if there is a path from u to v.
- For a directed graph, the vertices u and v are in the same component if there is a directed path from u to v and from v to u.
- For directed graphs, strongly connected components are computed.
- For undirected graphs, the components are ordered by their length, with the largest component first.
- For directed graphs, the components are given in an order such that there are no edges from to , , etc.
- ConnectedComponents works with undirected graphs, directed graphs, multigraphs, and mixed graphs.