- Mathematical function, suitable for both symbolic and numerical manipulation.
- For positive real values of parameters, . For other values, is defined by analytic continuation.
- KelvinBer[n,z] has a branch cut discontinuity in the complex z plane running from to .
- KelvinBer[z] is equivalent to KelvinBer[0,z].
- For certain special arguments, KelvinBer automatically evaluates to exact values.
- KelvinBer can be evaluated to arbitrary numerical precision.
- KelvinBer automatically threads over lists.
Examplesopen allclose all
Introduced in 2007