saves the current version of the specified notebook.
saves the notebook in the specified file.
saves the current version of the current evaluation notebook in a file.
- notebook must be a NotebookObject.
- NotebookSave[notebook] saves the notebook in a file whose name is given by the notebook object notebook.
- NotebookSave writes out the Wolfram Language expression corresponding to the notebook, together with Wolfram Language comments which make it easier for the front end to read the notebook in again.
- NotebookSave[notebook,"file"] overwrites file without warning if it exists.
- If the option setting Interactive->True is given, the front end will prompt the user to select a file name for the notebook.
Introduced in 1996
(3.0)| Updated in 2007