This feature is not supported on the Wolfram Cloud.
generates in parallel a list of length n, with elements , evaluated.
generates in parallel an array of nested lists, with elements .
generates in parallel a list using the index origins (default ).
- ParallelArray is a parallel version of Array, which automatically distributes different evaluations of expr among different kernels and processors.
- ParallelArray will give the same results as Array, except for side effects during the computation.
- Parallelize[Array[f,n]] is equivalent to ParallelArray[f,n].
- If an instance of ParallelArray cannot be parallelized it is evaluated using Array.
- ParallelArray takes the same DistributedContexts option as ParallelTable.