This feature is not supported on the Wolfram Cloud.
generates in parallel a list of copies of expr.
generates in parallel a list of the values of expr when i runs from 1 to .
starts with .
uses steps di.
uses the successive values , , ….
gives a nested list. The list associated with i is outermost.
- ParallelTable is a parallel version of Table which automatically distributes different evaluations of expr among different kernels and processors.
- ParallelTable will give the same results as Table, except for side effects during the computation.
- Parallelize[Table[expr,iter, …]] is equivalent to ParallelTable[expr,iter,…].
- If an instance of ParallelTable cannot be parallelized it is evaluated using Table.
- ParallelTable takes the same Method option as Parallelize.
- The DistributedContexts option for ParallelTable specifies which symbols appearing in expr have their definitions automatically distributed to all available kernels before the computation.
- The default value is DistributedContexts:>$DistributedContexts with $DistributedContexts:=$Context, which distributes definitions of all symbols in the current context, but does not distribute definitions of symbols from packages.