BUILT-IN WOLFRAM LANGUAGE SYMBOL
picks out those elements of list for which the corresponding element of sel is True.
picks out those elements of list for which the corresponding element of sel matches patt.
- sel can be a nested list of any depth.
- Pick[list,sel,patt] picks out those for which matches patt.
- Depending on the arrangement of elements matching patt in a nested list sel, Pick may return a ragged array.
- The heads in list and sel do not have to be List.
- Pick works with SparseArray objects.
Pick out elements wherever a 1 appears in the "selector" list:
Pick out elements from a 2D array: