- Mathematical function, suitable for both symbolic and numerical manipulation.
- The solutions are ordered according to their imaginary parts.
- For , ProductLog[z] is real.
- ProductLog[z] satisfies the differential equation .
- For certain special arguments, ProductLog automatically evaluates to exact values.
- ProductLog can be evaluated to arbitrary numerical precision.
- ProductLog automatically threads over lists.
- ProductLog[z] has a branch cut discontinuity in the complex z plane running from to . ProductLog[k,z] for integer has a branch cut discontinuity from to 0.
Examplesopen allclose all
Introduced in 1996