gives n pseudorandom colors.
gives a color from the specified model.
gives n colors.
gives an array of colors.
- RandomColor tries to choose colors from a uniform probability distribution in the gamut of the specified model.
- The model can be any color directive, such as RGBColor[r,g,b] and RGBColor[r,g,b,a]. Each of the channel expressions r, g, b, and a can be of the form:
c constant value _ any allowed value uniformly distributed dist any value following the distribution dist
- For unbounded spaces such as LABColor, LCHColor, LUVColor, and XYZColor, channel values are limited to the visual range.
- RandomColor gives a different sequence of pseudorandom colors whenever it is run. You can start with a particular seed using SeedRandom.
- RandomColor by default generates colors in the color space given by model. Use the option ColorSpace->cspace to convert colors to the color space cspace.
Introduced in 2014