synthesizes the contents of expr.
synthesizes the contents of expr to a file located in file.
Details and Options
- SpeechSynthesize["string"] synthesizes the text in "string".
- SpeechSynthesize[expr] returns an Audio object containing the spoken representation of expr.
- SpeechSynthesize[expr] works with mathematical expressions, programs, graphics and other constructs.
- SpeechSynthesize attempts to produce naturally worded speech rather than literal representations of expression structure.
- SpokenString[expr] gives text for the speech generated by SpeechSynthesize[expr].
- SpeechSynthesis places the generated audio under the "WolframAudio" directory in $UserDocumentsDirectory, unless an explicit path is specified by file.
- SpeechSynthesize synthesizes the expression using a default voice. Use the Voice->"voice" option to specify a different voice. $SpeechSynthesisVoices lists all available voices.
Examplesopen allclose all
Introduced in 2017