creates a temporary interactive interface for capturing an audio signal.
captures an audio signal into file.
Details and Options
- AudioCapture brings up a user interface for recording audio signals from different audio signals.
- Once stopped, AudioCapture returns an Audio object that includes the captured audio signal.
- AudioCapture places the captured audio under $UserDocumentsDirectory.
- AudioCapture accepts all Audio options, with the following additions and changes:
AudioInputDevice Automatic audio input device to use for capture Appearance Automatic appearance of the generated player
- Possible settings for Appearance are "Basic" and "Detailed".
- By default, $DefaultAudioInputDevice is used for acquisition. $AudioInputDevices can be used to find and return all connected audio devices.
Examplesopen allclose all
Introduced in 2017