is an object that represents a unique audio stream.
Details and Options
- The serial number id is unique across all streams.
- AudioStream[audio] returns an AudioStream object, without starting the playback.
- Use AudioPlay[audio] to create and start playing an audio stream.
- The following options can be specified:
AudioOutputDevice Inherited audio output device to use for playback SoundVolume Inherited sound volume
- A list of available properties can be obtained using astream["Properties"].
- Some properties of the playback stream include:
"AudioOutputDevice" audio output device to use for playback "BufferSize" number of samples in each buffer "Position" position of the playback given as a time Quantity "SoundVolume" sound volume "State" state including "Playing", "Paused" or "Stopped"
- It is possible to set values of properties with astream["prop"]=val.
Examplesopen allclose all
Introduced in 2017