BUILT-IN WOLFRAM LANGUAGE SYMBOL
This feature is not supported on the Wolfram Cloud.
repeatedly reads default items from the specified device at interval dt for a total time t, returning a time series of the resulting values.
repeatedly reads the parameter param and returns a time series of its values.
repeatedly reads the and returns a time series of their values.
- The time parameters dt and t can be Quantity objects containing units. If they are given as pure numbers, they are assumed to be in units of seconds.
- DeviceReadTimeSeries is a blocking function that does not return until it has collected data for time t.
- A device can be specified either by a DeviceObject or by a string representing a device class.
- A component of a TimeSeries object ts corresponding to can be obtained from .
- For string parameters, a component can typically be obtained from ts["parami"].
Open a demo device:
Capture a three-second time series at 0.1-second intervals:
Plot the time series:
Repeatedly read a list of parameters from a device and plot the resulting time series:
Plot a time series for the given parameter:
Introduced in 2014