As of Version 6.0, StyleForm has been superseded by Style.
prints using the specified style options.
prints using the specified cell style in the current notebook.
- You can use font options such as FontSize, FontWeight, FontSlant, FontFamily, FontColor, and Background in StyleForm.
- Additional options can be given as in StyleBox.
- StyleForm acts as a "wrapper", which affects printing, but not evaluation.
- StyleForm can be used to specify the style for text in graphics.
- StyleForm[expr,"style"] will work only if the notebook front end is being used; StyleForm[expr,options] for many options will work in all cases.
- When StyleForm objects are nested, the options of the innermost one control the printing of a particular expression.
Introduced in 1996