gives the vector-relative orders of the systems model sys.
Details and Options
- SystemsModelVectorRelativeOrders is also known as vector-relative degrees.
- The relative order of an output of sys is essentially the number of times it must be differentiated for the input of sys to appear explicitly.
- Output has relative order if after differentiations of the output, .
- The vector-relative orders are the list of the relative orders for each output.
- The matrix is called the decoupling matrix and needs to have rank .
- The system sys can be a TransferFunctionModel, StateSpaceModel, or AffineStateSpaceModel.
- The following options can be given:
MaxIterations Automatic maximum number of differentiations ZeroTest Automatic zero test
Examplesopen allclose all
Introduced in 2014