gives the state feedback control law that causes the outputs of the affine system sys to track the reference signals with decay rates .
specifies outputs and control inputs to use.
- The system sys can be a StateSpaceModel or AffineStateSpaceModel.
- The reference signals should be pure functions of a single variable.
- The decay rates correspond to pole locations for the closed-loop system, and the number of poles is given by Total[SystemsModelVectorRelativeOrders[sys]].
- The outputs and inputs are part specifications and by default are taken to be All.
- The number of outputs and reference signals must be the same.
- AsymptoticOutputTracker is based on FeedbackLinearize, and any residual dynamics must be stable for valid results. »