generates an interrupt to abort the current execution of a task.
- task can be either a TaskObject or task identifier string for a specific task.
- TaskAbort works on tasks initiated by CloudSubmit, LocalSubmit and URLSubmit.
- For a scheduled task, TaskAbort aborts only the currently executing instance of the task and does not affect subsequent scheduled instances.
- TaskAbort[task] does nothing if task does not correspond to a currently executing task.
- TaskAbort[task] initiates an abort, then returns immediately, giving the TaskObject[…] of the task.
- TaskAbort has attribute Listable.
Introduced in 2017