- TimeZone->z specifies that results should be returned for a time zone in which z hours must be added to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) to obtain local time.
- specifies that results should be returned using the appropriate offset for the time zone on the appropriate date.
- The typical default setting is TimeZone:>$TimeZone.
- US Eastern Standard Time (EST) corresponds to time zone .
- For numeric values, daylight saving time corrections must be included in the time zone, so US Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) corresponds to time zone .
- Example time zone strings include , , , and .
- Settings for TimeZone should be an Integer, Real, or time zone String.
- A list of available time zone entities can be found using EntityList["TimeZone"].
Introduced in 1991
(2.0)| Updated in 2015