gives the adjacency matrix of edge weights of the graph g.
uses rules to specify the graph g.
- WeightedAdjacencyMatrix returns a SparseArray object, which can be converted to an ordinary matrix using Normal.
- An entry of the weighted adjacency matrix is the weight of a directed edge from vertex to vertex . If there is no edge the weight is taken to be 0.
- An edge without explicit EdgeWeight specified is taken to have weight 1.
- An undirected edge is interpreted as two directed edges with opposite directions and the same weight.
- The vertices are assumed to be in the order given by VertexList[g].
- The weighted adjacency matrix for a graph will have dimensions ×, where is the number of vertices.
Introduced in 2010
(8.0)| Updated in 2015