yields the bounded Voronoi diagram of the points , where the bound is the convex polygon formed from the points .
takes val to be the Delaunay triangulation vertex adjacency list.
takes hull to be the convex hull index list.
- To use , you first need to load the Computational Geometry Package using Needs["ComputationalGeometry`"].
- The bounded Voronoi diagram is represented by two lists, a vertex coordinate list and a vertex adjacency list.
- An element of the vertex adjacency list corresponds to the point , and the indices identify the vertices in the vertex coordinate list that form its bounding polygon.
- begins by finding the unbounded Voronoi diagram, and then incorporating the bounding polygon vertices into the diagram.
- The bounding polygon should be large enough to contain all the points .
- The optional arguments val and hull may be used to speed up the initial Voronoi diagram computation if the Delaunay triangulation and convex hull are available.