gives the vertex-vertex adjacency matrix of the graph g.
- AdjacencyMatrix returns a SparseArray object, which can be converted to an ordinary matrix using Normal.
- An entry of the adjacency matrix is the number of directed edges from vertex to vertex .
- The diagonal entries count the number of loops for vertex .
- An undirected edge is interpreted as two directed edges with opposite directions.
- The vertices are assumed to be in the order given by VertexList[g].
- The adjacency matrix for a graph will have dimensions ×, where is the number of vertices.
New in 8